A reminder that the Club’s Annual Dinner takes place on Thursday, 13 April and spaces are still available.
This is a great opportunity to get the Easter weekend off to a good start by getting together with friends to celebrate the season’s rugby, and hear from the coaches and skippers about their team’s star players.
A 3-course dinner costing £20 will be served at 7.30, and the bar will be open before to get the evening off to good start.
Members who would like to take part should call Helen Sunderland before 2pm Tuesday, 11 April at the Club on (01377) 256598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve their table.
Have a great Easter.
Postscript – the awards went to :
- 1st XV Players of the year : 1st Will Burns; 2nd George Mewburn ; 3rd Craig Gray
- 2nd XV Player of the year : Dan Ramsden
- 3rd XV Player of the year : Fred Atkin
- 3rd XV Longest in the shower : Henry Waterhouse
- 4th XV Player of the year : Maciek Niznik
- U18s XV Player of the year : Jordan Young
- Most improved XV Player of the year : Ben Dinsdale
- Young player of the year : Will Burns
- John Harrison award : Colin Lucas
- President’s Award : Charles Burdass