The Club’s Annual Dinner takes place on Thursday, 29 March and spaces are available.
This is a great opportunity to get the Easter weekend off to a good start by getting together with friends to celebrate the season’s rugby, and hear from the coaches and skippers about their team’s star players. There will be 10 tables for both playing and non-playing members – all sections of the club are welcome, not just players.
A dinner costing £15 per person will be served at 7.30 with starter and main course served at the table, and cheese and biscuits available. The bar will be open before to get the evening off to good start.
Senior team skippers are asked to coordinate their team’s table/s. Payment must be made on the night, to be collected in envelopes on the tables. Please arrive at 7.00 in time to be seated at 7.30.
As usual, awards will be presented – last year’s winner are shown :
- 1st XV Players of the year : 1st Will Burns; 2nd George Mewburn ; 3rd Craig Gray
- 2nd XV Player of the year : Dan Ramsden
- 3rd XV Player of the year : Fred Atkin
- 4th XV Player of the year : Maciek Niznik
- U18s XV Player of the year : Jordan Young
- Most improved player of the year : Ben Dinsdale
- Young player of the year : Will Burns
- John Harrison award : Colin Lucas
- President’s award : Charles Burdass
It will help organisation if you could email Ali at the Club (email@example.com) or call (01377) 256598 before 2pm Tuesday, 27 March to reserve your place/s.
Have a great Easter.